Support for those who start private lodging民泊を始める人を応援します

日本語ブログはこちら→クリック

Hello,everyone. I'm Hikari. I am organic farmer in Kagoshima-city japan. My house is certified private lodging.


Mr and Mrs Ochiai  doing organic grape cultivation in kagoshima-prefectuere.

Now,At their home near the beach, travelers from abroad are often staying at no charge.They seems to be interested in business of private lodging.





Couple of the outdoor lovers  who likes activities such as surfing and climbing.
I think they will make a nice private lodging by taking advantage of the rich natural location.
Today they experienced to stay at my house and studied lodging business.
Because there are few local  private lodging, I hope they offer nice accommodation.


屋久島・指宿観光の拠点 玄米菜食の農家民泊★光と大地
#kagoshima #yakushima #ibusuki #kirishima ♯sakurajima #Senganen
#Airbnb #organictraveljapan #organictrip #organicstay #organicjourney #organicfarmstay #organichotel #farmstay #farmstaykagoshima #homestay #homestaykagoshima #Vegan #vegetarian #airKitchen





コメント