Welcome Party 2ウェルカムパーティ2

日本語ブログはこちら→クリック
 Hello,everyone. I'm Hikari. I am organic farmer in Kagoshima-city japan. My house is certified private lodging.


Welcome Party



Welcome party for  the guests from Swedish the second time in this year.

Eve is a gardener.
Oke is a volunteer to restore a sailing ship.


The vegetables grown in cold Sweden and warm Kagoshima are completely different.
I cooked using many ingredients peculiar to Japan.


It is difficult to explain the ingredients that are not there in English. . . .
My explanation is like this.



  • Shungiku ⇒ Chrysanthemum leaves
  • Gobo⇒ to eat long roots. Taste can not be explained so please eat.
  • Konnyaku⇒I can not explain it. Taste can not be explained so please eat.
  • Shekwasha ⇒ Sour Orange or Small Lemon
  • Miso ⇒ Soybean, seasoning which fermented rice or barley

We were excited with lots of talks while having dinner on this day.





By the way




Before the welcome party, Eba bought some things at the local home center. . .



It is  Jika-tabi.


She use it when climbing and pruning a big apple tree at home.



コメント