Enjoy the New Year in Japan日本のお正月

日本語ブログはこちら→クリック

 Hello,everyone. I'm Hikari. I am organic farmer in Kagoshima-city japan. My house is certified private lodging.



Traveling to Japan on New Year's holiday

let's try eating Osechi(traditional Japanese New Year’s dish)







Happy new year.

Speaking of Japanese New Year 's cuisine, Osechi and Ozoni , rice cake.
Ozoni is a Japanese traditional soup which contains rice cakes and vegetables.
Ozoni  has features of each home.
By the way my husband 's parents' house is a horn cake, my parents' house is a round cake.
My husband 's parents' home is less Ingredients of soup, my parents' house is a lot.

Walk the Japanese garden with kimono 

KImono Style





With friends who like kimono
I went to the  Japanese garden which is a tourist attraction of Kagoshima.

You can enjoy the Japanese garden and the mansion in the Senganen which was a separate residence of the lord.
Entrance fee is free from 1/1 to 1/3 when wearing kimonos.

There is a place where you can take a commemorative photo with the beautiful active volcano, Sakurajima.




コメント