Our home was posted on the local newspaper我が家が地元紙に掲載されました

日本語ブログはこちら→クリック

Hello,everyone. I'm Hikari. I am organic farmer in Kagoshima-city japan. My house is certified private lodging.




12/28  Minami Nippon newspaper



As of December, half a year after the New Housing Law, there are 600 notifications of Fukuoka prefecture's private lodging, while 43 cases of Kagoshima prefecture's one.

The reason why it is not widespread is that the procedure is complicated and that it is a sense of resistance to staying a guest at my home.



From the interview with customers from Fukuoka and Germany who stayed at my house 
The voice that Kagoshima's private lodging also wanted to increase was posted.

My house was introduced in enjoying interaction and stay.



I have complicated procedures, but I think that I am glad that we started a private lodging.

#kagoshima
#yakushima
#ibusuki
#organictraveljapan
#organictrip
#organicstay
#organicfarmstay
#organichotel
#farmstay
#farmstaykagoshima
#homestay
#homestaykagoshima
#Vegan
#vegetarian
#Senganen
#privatelodging



コメント