You can stay with a dog犬と泊まれる宿になりました

日本語ブログはこちら→クリック
 Hello,everyone. I'm Hikari. I am organic farmer in Kagoshima-city japan. My house is certified private lodging.


Dog, guests and host
Farmer came to Kagoshima from Oita with his girlfriend.






Clever dog also accompany the trip, stayed in a cage loaded in the car at night.
It is wonderful we can travel with pets.

I wish that our chickens could go out with us by car.
But it may be impossible because no leash.

Clever dog also accompany the trip, stayed in a cage loaded in the car at night.
It is wonderful we can travel with pets.

I wish that our chickens could go out with us by car.
But it may be impossible because no leash.





This dog is already ride the airplane 10 times.
I heard that domestic flights are uniformly 5000 yen.
In order to go abroad, you have to animal Quarantine.
It's emotionally difficult to away from a cute pet for a month.



It's the first time for chicken to meet a dog.
He was stuck and staring from afar.



I had thought that guest can not stay with a pet because I have chickens.
This time I realized that dogs can stay without problems.

Cat?
It is okay if your cat doesn't run after chickens.



コメント