Dish-washing without detergent洗剤なしの皿洗い

日本語ブログはこちら→クリック 

 Hello,everyone. I'm Hikari. I am organic farmer in Kagoshima-city japan. My house is certified private lodging.




Although some people tried to help me to dish-washing ,
I did not accept the help.

The reason is that my dish-washing is not normal.
What is not normal?
I have  no detergent.

I have never used synthetic detergent.
I used soap before. Oil soiling is clean with hot water and soap.

How to wash dishes without detergent

Now thinking of saving water,
oil soiling is wiped off with a cloth and rub with a sponge melanin sponge


That is the way.

▲I'm cutting pillow cover that I do not like. I will use it for dishwashing.

Those who are willing to help despite being a customer.
I hesitated to ask for help on my own way.

Do not worry. . .
Linda told me

I explained the  dish-washing procedure.
Melanin sponge really drops oil cleanly only with water.

It is difficult to explain melanin sponge to Hong Kong linda

I explained "Magic Sponge" 
(* '艸 `)





Because I felt meaningful to tell our house rule,
I asked students who stayed for a school trip also wash dishes this way.




コメント