About the meal on the trip旅行中の食事について

日本語ブログはこちら→クリック 
 Hello,everyone. I'm Hikari. I am organic farmer in Kagoshima-city japan. My house is certified private lodging.


My friend came to our home from Nagoya by the car.

She is traveling around Kyushu 8 days.

We met on Farmer 's school.
We really care about what we eat.



As usual

● Safe food

● I want to eat good things



But

must give up while traveling. . . .


The middle of the journey

She became want to eat brown rice.

Next lodging place as a lodge with a kitchenette.

We made rice balls at our house.

Side dishes was taken out at my favorite organic restaurant.

shopping at natural food store

For breakfast She bought bread and soup, sausage etc at natural food store.



It is fun to travel to eat local specialties

If you can eat at self-catering or carefully selected shops

It's nice to have a long trip.




コメント