Never seen such a beautiful oceanこんな綺麗な海は初めて!!

日本語ブログはこちら→クリック 
Hello,everyone.I'm Hikari.I am organic farmer in Kagoshima-city japan.My house is certified private lodging.

3 men's of high school student came from Kanagawa prefecture 3 days 2 nights.

first day
chopping Wood & making evening meal 


After watching the garden fire (by rocket stove) and chopping  wood,they cooked evening meal together.

The main dish is Satsumaage(fish cake) with specialties of Kagoshima.
It's were very delicious.
The brown rice cooked with the pot and direct flame was also delicious.





Day 2
To the sea 


Despite came from Kanagawa prefecture where the ocean is located, he said.
"I want to go to the sea because I never went to the sea."
So, 40 minutes drive one way.
29 km from my house.
Go to Eguchi Beach.









"pretty fun ... this is the first  beautiful sea  ."


If you stay for 2 nights, you can fully enjoy the beauty of Kagoshima.


コメント