Ordinary  ⇒  Interesting!当たり前⇒面白い!

日本語ブログはこちら→クリック

Hello,everyone.I'm Hikari.I am organic farmer in Kagoshima-city japan.My house is certified private lodging.


Actually ... I am taught Kagoshima goodness by guests.
Ordinary things for locals become fun and interests for foreigners.



The Korean guest came for the first time this time.
Tourism to Yakushima and Ibusuki famous for Kagoshima was canceled and changed to a trip to central town called Tenmonkan(天文館).

I thought she was disappointed, but it was a mistake.
she have enjoyed the street, enjoyed shopping and gourmet.

Let's show her pictures of her first visit to Japan.



Structures, vehicles and kanji unique to Japan are  interesting, are not they?

Of course, gourmet seems to have fully enjoyed! 
Try eating Kagoshima ramen.

コメント