Learn to make vegetables野菜の作り方を習う

日本語のブログはこちら→クリック

Hello,everyone.I'm Hikari.I am organic farmer in Kagoshima-city japan.My house is certified private lodging.



When  I saying " I'm self-sufficient living",sometimes I am asked  that "Where did you learn farming?"
At first, while studying with books and television,I grew a lot of vegetables in my garden.

NHK educational TV is good for beginners.After a while, I started be  interested in organic  and natural agriculture.
Since there is little information from the television,  I read books, magazines, and the net.I tried variously though it confused because there were various ways of doing it.In addition, I participated when there were events of theory and practice.By doing so, I resolved my daily questions.

Now I think that my way and standards have been created.There are many events and courses in Kagoshima City where you can study agriculture.Most are free or cheap.


Hosted by Kagoshima City,JA(japan agricultural cooperatives),Faculty of Agriculture, Kagoshima University.






This year I have been participating in JA's farming school since spring.While receiving advice from the leader, I grow basic vegetables wiht 20 colleagues.
I learned a lot here.

For example,

● I noticed that the usage of the hoe is wrong.

● I learned about the existence of convenient tools.

● I learned about new cultivation technique.

Harvests are divided equally among everyone.


We pay 2,000 yen as cost of seeds and seedlings, but we can get enough harvests.







From October, I will participate in Kagoshima University 's Course of making traditional vegetables.I am looking forward to it.

コメント